Almost done!


I'm so glad! Promised is almost done. I only have about ... maybe 3 chapters (or less) to go, and who knows how much the word count will be? I'm very pleased that I can actually write this much, and as of today I have forgotten how, exactly, I came up with the idea of Promised. I'd love to remember it, though, but I did draw a picture of a sylph sometime last year in my notepad.

Since I've been getting this question very frequently, I'm going to explain it here:
Q: What is a sylph?
A: Sylph (also called sylphid) is a mythological creature in the Western tradition. The term originates in Paracelsus, who describes sylphs as invisible beings of the air, his elementals of air. There is no known substantial mythos associated with them. (From Wikipedia.)

If you're going to ask me how I learned about sylphs, then that would be futile, because I don't remember. I learn all sorts of things without remembering them. That's it. I really do have my head in the clouds, don't I?

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments