FINISHED!!!!

Whew! I'm fighting the urge to scream and shout like a small child given a pack of sweets. I finally finished Promised! Last night, which was April 29 2011, at 11:47 p.m. according to my computer. Yay! I'll remember this day forever!

I started writing it somewhere around the end November 2010, and I constantly suffered from interruptions and distractions, and lack of inspiration. I was interrupted by school exams, homework, and extra-curricular activities, which always made me grumpy to no end. I was distracted by anime/manga/manwha. Bleach, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!, Pandora Hearts, The Bride of the Water God, etc. etc. And then there's all those phone calls from my anime-crazy friend... They were distractions, so they don't make me grumpy, haha.

Ask any of my friends. If I don't write for several days, I get all moody and depressed, like the world's about to end. And irritable. And grumpy...

Now I think it's overly long. My original goal was 100000 words, but that somehow got extended to 108000 words, but now the word count is approximately 109125 ... Right. I should stop. I should start editing...

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments