Photoshop

All right. Maybe I hate Photoshop.

Maybe not. All my covers for Promised were made there. Still, it's the most frustrating computer software that I've seen, and I think I'm going to try out Inkscape or Paint Tool SAI soon.

Yeah. This time it's a like/hate relationship with a computer software.

Okay. I made the first two major changes in Promised. Yay! I'm not so afraid of that MS Word document any more!

Right now I'm going to stop looking at Promised, and focus on writing something else. Then after some time I'm going to go back and see what I'll do about the manuscript. I'm trying to get an outsider-type of view on it, as in I'm trying to read Promised like a normal reader. Which is not easy.

Still, I've recently become addicted to The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. Why did I not read them sooner? If you haven't read them, you simply have to! The storyline, the characters, everything is wonderful! And I've just finished Holly Black's Tithe, and I'm still confused about it. Ah. It's the holidays, which means that I'm going to indulge myself and read. I've already read... four books already. Meh. I still have about a week before school reopens.

So the project I'm currently writing is Heiress. Science-fiction/dystopia. Something new, anyway. I'll post more about it later, probably. I'm a procrastinator, yeah.

Ugh. I wonder if I'll ever be good enough for publishing...

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm no one special. Just someone aspiring to be a writer ...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments