Breakaway


I'm inspired. I've never been one to listen to loads of music, but when I was doing some homework my friend mention Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway. I've actually heard the song before, but I was probably too young to discern the lyrics form the music. So now I think I'm addicted to it.

So the first part is:

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down

I'd just stare out my window

Dreaming of what could be

And if I'd end up happy

I would pray


Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out

Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here

But something felt so wrong here

So I'd pray

I could break away


I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
Make a wish, take a chance
Make a change, and break away
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance

Make a change, and break away

It's very inspirational, don't you think? It's something I can relate to. Something else, as in Britney Spears' My Prerogative:
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live?
I don't need permission, make my own decisions
That's my prerogative
That's my prerogative

So, what I'm trying to say is = I feel rebellious.
Oh, and that picture on top? The "Breakaway" thing? It was supposed to be for a school project. A competition, really. I Photoshopped it. Entirely. Ugh. I wasted 5 hours on it.

posted under |

3 comments:

Maeve Frazier said...

I enjoyed stopping by and reading your blog. Thanks for the inspirational posts. Good luck with your writing journey.

Rose Transpose said...

It does sound like an inspirational song.
And I think you did a good job with your Photoshop pic. It takes a lot of work to use that program well!
- Cholisose

Paradoxically said...

Thanks so much! :D

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm no one special. Just someone aspiring to be a writer ...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments