I don't know what that means.


I do, actually. Don't mind me. I'm just quoting Dr Temperance Brennan from Bones. Currently I'm embarking on an overambitious quest to finish the entire TV show, and, by the way, the only TV series I've watched with genuine interest are Dollhouse, several Korean dramas and The Vampire Diaries. But I'm actually holding out pretty good this time. I'm up to season 4 already. Watch it. Really

Maybe a lot of people think I just like to read and write. That's not true, though. I'm a movie addict. Seriously. Though I'm very picky and weird about what I watch.
And what I listen to, as well. Honestly, don't you think most of the teenagers nowadays watched movies (educational CDs) before they started learning how to read? I know I did that.

And who says I'm afraid of technology? I can Photoshop. I'm messing with vector graphics at the moment. I can format a memory card (which I just did). And I'm blogging (procrastinating).

Right. I should get to the point.

I watched Red Riding Hood recently, and, again, I don't un
derstand the negative reviews. It was a great movie for me, although some of the music was too modern for my taste, but it was great nonetheless. If you like gothic movies and mystery and uh... whodunit... you should definitely give it a try. I'm not a fan of werewolves, but I was pulled in. The whole atmosphere of the movie was so intriguing and compelling - you'll understand when you see it.




See? Even the poster made me want to watch it (This is my favourite among all the ones released).

Yes. I know I'm weird. I have a weird taste in music as well.

Ah. Another song I'm nuts about - If I Die Young by The Band Perry. Read the lyrics. Honestly.

Gather up your tears, keep them in your pocket,
Save it for a time when you're really gonna need them.

Yeah. I should live by that rule... but then I'd need a waterproof pocket, wouldn't I?

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments